Profile
PNH has moved!!! Jeric Salon @ Bugis Junction #02-01 (within jeric salon)

Photobucket

Petit Nail House has been beautifying nails since 2006. Licensed by the Japan Nailist Association (JNA), specializing in acrylics and elaborate nail art, we also offer simple treatments and therapy to soothe the tired hands and feet. You will always leave PNH with fabulous looking nails!

Locate us

You can find us beautifying nails in Jeric Salon@ Bugis Junction unit 02-01 (within Jeric Salon, yes you can now get your hair and nails done at the same time!)

How to get to PNH
By Train

Bugis Junction is situated right next to Bugis MRT station

Contact PNH


Mobile no: +65 96714115

Email: Petitnailhouse@gmail.com

Skype ID: mamiclackie

Msn ID: Clackie@hotmail.com

Tweet Tweet


    follow me on Twitter

    Tag
    Tagboard


    Fun Stuff


    Add me on Facebook

    Add us on Facebook Groups

    My idols




    Nail school


    I am licensed by Japan Nailist Association


    Links

    Karen Ashley
    Celeste
    Koji
    Cheryl
    Cindee
    Elaine
    Wendy
    Ashley
    Angelababy
    Nira
    Xiaxue
    Dawnyang



    Archives

    November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

    Recent

    Bridal nails.
    Intricate rose bloom inlay.
    She sells seashells on the seashore.
    Bali!!!
    The process of creating lovely inlay nails.
    Embossed roses on funky black wallpaper background
    Pasta cooked by my Italian.
    Tags replied!!!
    French acrylics with pretty blossoms
    I need your advice!!! (and inlay nails)

    Friday, October 30, 2009, 2:19 PM
    A complilation of my top fifteen favourites (and of course most popular)!!!!

    Okay, I spent some time looking at my nail work archives and picked fifteen (initially 10 but since i had too many, i had to raise it to 15) of my absolute favourites!! Some readers who are new to this blog might not have seen some of these works before (As i used to post on myspace.com) So here goes!!

    No.1
    I thought this set was very unique, I loved the ribbon and loved how had to figure out how to create it. The assorted flowers no less were really pretty and a pleasure to do.

    Photobucket

    No.2
    If i had to name top ten most popular sets, this would definitely be the top of the list!!!
    I remember doing this set when I came back from Japan with a whole bunch of loot to play with. Of course eventually i created this! All the BLING!


    Photobucket

    No. 3
    This was another really popular set, also another one of my favourites.
    The handpainted black lace chevron background with embossed roses and of course pretty shiny embellishments.


    Photobucket

    No.4
    This is a really pretty set, didn't put much embellishments but made the embossed flowers stand out on their own instead. I love the roses, mixed white and hot pink acrylic powder to achieve the shading on the flowers.

    Photobucket

    No.5
    HAHA. How can anyone who has seen this EVER forget this set?!

    Birthday cake for the birthday girl. Made the fruits, cake, chocolate from scratch. Believe it or not, she came back with the cake intact 3 weeks later.


    Photobucket

    No. 6
    Ahhhh. The cushion roses. I can't remember how I came up with the idea of making cushions from acrylic powder. I must have seen something that inspired me.
    Roses were stuck on, purchased ready made. The rest of the flowers and ribbons, cushions were all handmade.

    Photobucket

    No.7
    This is a gorgeous, elegant set. Took a lot of time to do, but effort and time spent was well worth it.


    Photobucket

    No.8
    This is a big favourite of mine!! I remember adjusting the colours on my airbrush to create the air-brushed rainbow tone on the background, creating the happy-faced sun, and the hibiscus flower up till today is one of my favourite flowers to do. I have created many variations of the hibiscus. :D


    Photobucket

    No. 9
    Who can forget the reign of the dougnuts and cupcake and eclairs?!
    wahahaha.


    Photobucket

    No. 10
    I just love this set to death. I always look at it and admire the roses, and the rose ribbon I created. I think I was a lot more creative in the past. Monotony has killed most of my brain cells.

    Photobucket

    No.11
    The quintessential bridal set. French tips with floral blooms, crystal and pearl embellishments.

    Photobucket

    No. 12
    The crystal galore. Design was from the Nail Max X Pinky girls issue. I wore it for 2008 CNY. Rolled up acrylic roses, crystals, pearls, bullion beads, little satin ribbons. The design to date remains one of my most popular. And I have included the 'full' version on it below this 'french tip' version.

    Photobucket

    Full version.

    Photobucket

    No. 13
    Now now, let Hello Kitty take over this crazy bling. Picked this favourite one of mine from the COUNTLESS sets of HK nails that i've done. This is a medley of designs i've done. The wall-paperish painted rose background, the frills, the 'pillow flowers' the giant heart. Very fitting for a HK design. Any Hello Kitty fan would be pleased.

    Photobucket

    No.14
    The wall paper design. haha. Really popular set. Blue painted stripes and pink embossed roses.


    Photobucket

    Last but not least....

    No.15
    The vintage-y set i created with an assortment of pearls, crystals and ready made embellishments plus of course hand folded flowers.

    Two pics I have included, of the fingers and the thumbs.


    Photobucket

    The thumbs..

    Photobucket

    Oh I absolutely HAVE to include this one in a special spot. The 16th favourite. My head banner. The folded roses.
    I love it to bits, which obviously explains why I put it as my blog head.


    Photobucket

    I hope you have enjoyed this compilation of my top 15 (16) favourites, as much as I have enjoyed putting them together. Putting them together brought back many fond memories for me!

    Gotta run for appointment now!

    Peace out!

    Your friendly Nail Guru