Profile
PNH has moved!!! Jeric Salon @ Bugis Junction #02-01 (within jeric salon)

Photobucket

Petit Nail House has been beautifying nails since 2006. Licensed by the Japan Nailist Association (JNA), specializing in acrylics and elaborate nail art, we also offer simple treatments and therapy to soothe the tired hands and feet. You will always leave PNH with fabulous looking nails!

Locate us

You can find us beautifying nails in Jeric Salon@ Bugis Junction unit 02-01 (within Jeric Salon, yes you can now get your hair and nails done at the same time!)

How to get to PNH
By Train

Bugis Junction is situated right next to Bugis MRT station

Contact PNH


Mobile no: +65 96714115

Email: Petitnailhouse@gmail.com

Skype ID: mamiclackie

Msn ID: Clackie@hotmail.com

Tweet Tweet


    follow me on Twitter

    Tag
    Tagboard


    Fun Stuff


    Add me on Facebook

    Add us on Facebook Groups

    My idols




    Nail school


    I am licensed by Japan Nailist Association


    Links

    Karen Ashley
    Celeste
    Koji
    Cheryl
    Cindee
    Elaine
    Wendy
    Ashley
    Angelababy
    Nira
    Xiaxue
    Dawnyang



    Archives

    November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

    Recent

    I need your advice!!! (and inlay nails)
    Some really belated posts from.......X'MAS.
    Tags replied. More flowers.
    Of ribbons flowers and frills.
    Layered rose
    PROMOTION!!!
    Peachy rose garden blooms!
    Super colourful summer flower nails!
    Hey I'm back from Tokyo!!
    Tags replied!

    Thursday, September 10, 2009, 12:50 AM
    French acrylics with pretty blossoms

    Hello everyone! I've finally changed the layout of my blog as well as the header. I've also added information about PNH on the sidebar so you can locate me even find my contact number there! I hope you like this blog revamp, nothing spectacular or special but i think simple enough to convey my message to all my readers!

    I've also finally souped up my current laptop (installed PS cs3) so i can edit the nail photos and stuff! Previously was struggling with a non-mobile laptop with a cracked screen perpetually plugged into my tv monitor. So hence the lack of blog posts.

    As you can see i've also settled in a new location (i believe very much more convenient location) in Central@Clarke Quay within the famed Jeric Salon. Apparently, coincidentally a lot of my clients actually visit that salon for their hair services as well only this time with me around, you girls can get hair and nails done at the same time!!! So i hope to see you there for an appointment soon!

    I've also decided to blog a little more often, as i realized I've let my readers down by not blogging and posting beautiful nails often enough. I hope my words and works constantly inspire those who read my blog just as those blogs that i frequently read have inspired me. (Will add links to those inspirational blogs soon) I know how it feels when favourite bloggers of mine just don't post often enough, i often check their blog hoping anxiously that they have posted delectable pieces of work so I can devour them slowly and wait for the inspirational feeling to take effect on me. I post up stuff mainly of my work, and thoughts albeit a little random at times. I know i don't post enough, i promise to post up more works of my nails, my paintings (yes i paint recreationally), makeovers (yes i like to transform people too) my thoughts (much goes through my mind, i should record it down more often) I hope that in one way or another, whatever I post on this blog will inspire or affect you in the best way possible.

    Anyway, here is a beautiful set of french acrylics with blossoms i added later to accentuate the simplicity of the nails. Done some time ago with sculptured white tips (was difficult as client had pretty short nail bed) with a shiny top coat and on top of it powder pink blooms.

    Enjoy. :)


    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Pretty eh?

    Photobucket

    I'm gonna take a rest now and will reply to my tags and emails tomorrow. I have a pain in my lower back and it's killing me. Need to lie down and rest now. Take care people! Till then.
    Over and out.