Profile
PNH has moved!!! Jeric Salon @ Bugis Junction #02-01 (within jeric salon)

Photobucket

Petit Nail House has been beautifying nails since 2006. Licensed by the Japan Nailist Association (JNA), specializing in acrylics and elaborate nail art, we also offer simple treatments and therapy to soothe the tired hands and feet. You will always leave PNH with fabulous looking nails!

Locate us

You can find us beautifying nails in Jeric Salon@ Bugis Junction unit 02-01 (within Jeric Salon, yes you can now get your hair and nails done at the same time!)

How to get to PNH
By Train

Bugis Junction is situated right next to Bugis MRT station

Contact PNH


Mobile no: +65 96714115

Email: Petitnailhouse@gmail.com

Skype ID: mamiclackie

Msn ID: Clackie@hotmail.com

Tweet Tweet


    follow me on Twitter

    Tag
    Tagboard


    Fun Stuff


    Add me on Facebook

    Add us on Facebook Groups

    My idols




    Nail school


    I am licensed by Japan Nailist Association


    Links

    Karen Ashley
    Celeste
    Koji
    Cheryl
    Cindee
    Elaine
    Wendy
    Ashley
    Angelababy
    Nira
    Xiaxue
    Dawnyang



    Archives

    November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

    Recent

    At the crossroads. Always remember Louboutin.
    Clear pink tips with white roses!
    I could so use this right now.
    Ribbon bon bons and rose nails!!!
    Pretty hair.
    Floppy roses and strings of bling!
    Cruiser bicycles!!!
    Short Phuket post.
    Nails that 'out-bling' the bride's.
    A complilation of my top fifteen favourites (and o...

    Thursday, December 17, 2009, 2:58 AM
    Of brides and more...

    Good Lord I haven't been blogging for 3 weeks now. Time just flies when you're buried up to your head with appointments and projects. Recently took up an advertising project, im not inclined to reveal anything about it just yet, but i bet it'd be pretty shocking once its out. heeheehee.

    Anyway, tis' the season to be a bride!!! la la la la la! This month, I have been doing nails for more brides and bridesmaids and bridal related events than i can ever remember.

    I can't possibly post EVERY SINGLE set of bridal nails for all to see as they are pretty repetitive I must admit. Bridal nails are usually in hues of pale pink, light cream, soft shimmer, light silver sparkles with pretty flowers embellished with shiny crystals. And usually very pretty too. I feel very satisfied when my bridal clients walk out of the salon with superb nails and the look on their faces, priceless.


    I design every single set of bridal nail art according to my mood and inspiration. Every single set though with the same elements, are essentially different from one another. Much like fingerprints. I design based on the feeling I get from my client (complicated as it sounds, i use a lot of feelings when it comes to creating a 'once-in-a-lifetime' set of nails), her requests (she may want me to design something to go with her gowns) or in most cases, they just leave it in my good hands. And I truly appreciate that. It's amazing how they leave the state of their hands in my care for the most important day of their lives!

    So far *crosses fingers* I've never met a bride unhappy in any way with their nails. They leave elated. I'm really pleased with that and here I'd like to thank you all for your appreciation of my work!

    I picked one of my favourite sets out of all the bridal nail art I've done recently. This one I did with a sculptured french base, 8 petal flowers with dusty pink centres and of course the dazzling stuff. Effect was superb. I loved it.


    Photobucket


    On a more random note, I have been visiting beautiful sites and blogs on tumbler and been taking some really pretty photos off them to post here. So keep a lookout for that popping here and there every once in a while. Well they do say a picture speaks a thousand words right?

    Like these...


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    YUM!

    Photobucket

    On another random note.

    Did I tell you, I REALLY like my how my hair is now? It's a great job what my hairstylist at Jeric is doing for me. I used to wear lighter shades and had perms done some time back, but after time and my hair started to grow out, they started to get really damaged and now I'm just mostly trying to get back to the dark, strong healthy glossy look. So he gave my damaged, thinned down to the ends hair a blunt cut, so I can grow it out nicely, and of course a fringe for a change. And I absolutely love this new hair. It's so easy to maintain.

    I have a pic of me now, albeit not very clear.


    Photobucket

    :D I'm glad I listened to you gals and didn't go ahead with perming my hair. If anyone is interested though, in my hairstylist, he is Japanese and his name is Tetsuya. Just call Jeric Salon @ Central Clarke Quay 6534 7701 and ask for him. Michelle the director of the salon is great too! I love how they don't enforce any services or products on you. Just recommend what's suitable for you. Like for eg, He told me not to perm my hair. haha.

    Ok, have to organise and blog about some other stuff. Goodnight peeps!

    Nail Guru